Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Palo Alto, California, USA
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Full Name James Edward Franco
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 19, 1978
- Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish, Portuguese, Swedish
- Weight 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Director, Writer, Teacher
- Education Columbia University School of the Arts (2010), University of California, Los Angeles (2006–2008), Palo Alto High School (1996), Yale University, Tisch School of the Arts, Brooklyn College, Warren Wilson College, Rhode Island School of Design
About James Franco
James Edward Franco is an American actor, film maker, teacher and author with a net worth of $20 million. Born in California on April 19, 1978, Franco started off his silver screen career when he landed a role in the television sitcom “Freaks and Geeks”. He later landed a Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of James Dean in the biographical movie of the same name, in the year 2001. Other notable movies are The Spiderman trilogy directed by Sam Raimi, Pineapple Express, 127 Hours, This Is The End, Lovelace.
Apart from this, he also had a notable role in the ABC soap, General Hospital. He received an Academy Award nomination for his role in the movie “127 Hours”.
Apart from his acting achievements, James Franco is also involved in various charitable works and has regularly volunteered for the Art Of Elysium charity. He teaches courses on short film making and screenwriting at the University of Southern California and is also a professor of English at The University Of California, Los Angeles.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of James Franco's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 2012
- Earnings 2002
Salary from The Company
Value of his Silver Lake house that he bought from Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant
Salary from Oz the Great and Powerful