Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Inheritance, Film, Television
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Widow (Wyatt Emory Cooper)
- Full Name Gloria Laura Vanderbilt
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 20, 1924
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Heiress, Socialite, Writer, Actress
- Education Miss Porter's School, Wheeler's School
- Children 4 (Anderson, Carter, Christopher, Leopold)
About Gloria Vanderbilt
Although Gloria Vanderbilt earned a majority of her $200 million net worth from her father’s, Vanderbilt railroad fortune, she is also well known for a number of acting, design, fashion, and art pieces that she has been a part of. When her father passed away, a trust was set up in her name. In addition to this money, Gloria also created a successful career for herself, working as an artist, and working in the world of fashion design.
With an extensive career in design and fashion, she has been able to add on to the fortune that was left behind to her, through the family’s original enterprise and business, with the railroad line. Born in, and working in New York, her work has gained plenty of attention, not only because of her family name, but also because of the variety of pieces she created as a designer and artist.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Gloria Vanderbilt's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1925
Value of the trust fund left to her by her father (currently valued at $70 million)