Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Music
- Birth Place Blue Island, Illinois, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Moira Harris (m. 1981)
- Full Name Gary Alan Sinise
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 17, 1955
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Musician
- Children Sophie Sinise, Ella Sinise, McCanna Anthony Sinise
About Gary Sinise
Veteran American Actor Gary Sinise is worth an estimated $30 Million as of 2012. The Emmy winning, and Academy Award nominated actor got his first start in movies as a director, he earned an award for his first directorial project in 1983 for the movie True West, he has gone on to work with some of the biggest names in Hollywood from John Malkovich, Richard Gere, and Tom Hanks.
He his mostly recognized by fans for his portrayal of Lieutenant Dan Taylor in “Forrest Gump,” and his portrayal of crooked policeman, Detective Jimmy Shaker in “Ransom.” He started work on his first TV series “CSI: New York” where he plays lead Detective Mac Taylor in 2009. Gary Sinise also plays music with his band the “Lt. Dan Band,” in his spare time. They travel to military bases around the world to meet and help bolster the soldiers’ morale. He was honored in August 2013 by the Commandant of the Marine Corp as an Honorary Marine for his work with veterans.