Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Acting, Modeling
- Birth Place Saint-Marc, Haiti
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Mike Nilon (m. 2001–2011), Daniel Saunders (m. 1991–2000)
- Nationality Haitian
- Date of Birth November 26, 1966
- Ethnicity Haitian
- Occupation Actress, Model, Singer
- Children Jaid Thomas Nilon, Jax Joseph Nilon, Oliver Saunders
About Garcelle Beauvais
Garcelle Beauvais is a singer, actress and former fashion model from Haiti. She has a net worth of $6 million. Garcelle has accumulated her wealth through her acting career. She is best known for her roles on TV series show such as “NYPD Blues” and “The Jamie Foxx Show”. She always had a dream of becoming a model and was soon signed with Ford Models and appeared in adverts for Mary Kay, Avon and Clairol as well as she featuring in pages of Ebony and Essence magazine.
Beauvais walked the catwalk for Isaac Mizrahi and Calvin Klein. She decided to work in film and TV and made a transition from fashion to movie industry. As a result of this she relocated to the West Coast and got a place on melodrama Models Inc in 1994 to 1995. She starred in such movies as Wild Wild West in 1999 and Double Take in 2001. She also featured in drama American Gun in 2006 and also on drama series on legal comedy Franklin & Bash in 2011. She is one of the most successful actresses in Hollywood.