Net Worth: $470 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion (DKNY clothing labels)
- Birth Place Queens, New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Stephan Weiss)
- Full Name Donna Ivy Faske
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 2, 1948
- Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish
- Occupation Fashion Designer
- Education Parsons School of Design, Hewlett High School
- Children 2 (Corey Weiss, Gabby Karan De Felice)
About Donna Karan
American fashion designer,Donna Karan is widely credited with changing the way working women dress regardless of age or size–despite stepping down as CEO and head designer in 1997–the company is now owned by LVMH. In 2008 she also created the Urban Zen Foundation, meant to raise awareness and inspire change in the world through preserving cultures, empowering children and promoting well-being by incorporating Eastern philosophies with Western medicine. Her campaign to better the world in 2011 includes opening health-minded restaurants in health care facilities in New York City.
In May 2017, Donna Karan was listed as one of Forbes’ America’s richest self-made women with an estimated net worth of $470 million.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Donna Karan's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
Listed price of a portion of her longtime family retreat on Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands