Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Sculpture
- Birth Place Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
- Marital Status Meryl Streep (m. 1978)
- Full Name Donald J. Gummer
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 12, 1946
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Sculptor
- Education Yale School of Art
- Children Henry Gummer (born November 13, 1979), Mamie Gummer (born August 3, 1983), Grace Gummer (born 1986) and Louisa Jacobson Gummer (born June 12, 1991)
About Don Gummer
Don Gummer’s Net worth is estimated to be about $10 million. He is a well known American sculptor. He was born in 1946 in Louisville. He grew up in Indiana and attended the Ben Davis School. He then went on to attend the Herron School of Art. He also attended the Fine arts school in Boston. He received his Bachelors and Masters in Fine Arts degree from the Yale School of Art.
Gummer’s early work focused on Wall mounted sculpture. By 1980s, his interest shifted to free standing sculptures. By 1990s, he started using a variety of material including bronze, aluminum, steel, glass etc. He has deep interest in public art and has been involved with outdoor art works. Primary Compass is a well known commissioned work by Gummer which is housed at the Butler Art Institute, Ohio. Twenty Five foot tall Southern Circle is another of well known steel and glass sculptures of Don Gummer.