Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film Directing, Writing and Producing, Acting
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 5½" (1.66 m)
- Marital Status Married Thomas Mars (m. 2011), Spike Jonze (m. 1999–2003)
- Full Name Sofia Carmina Coppola
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 14, 1971
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actress
- Children Romy Mars, Cosima Mars
About Sofia Coppola
Sofia Carmina Coppola is an American actress, screenwriter, director, and producer. She has a net worth of $20 million.
She was born on May 14th 1971, in New York City. She attended St. Helena High School where she graduated in the year 1989 before beginning her career in acting. She has acted in several films namely The Outsiders , New York Stories, Life without Zoe, and The Virgin Suicides among many more. Through this, she emerged at the top of her career at the same time gaining fame all over the world. in modeling, she has appeared on the Elle Magazine making her famous across the America.
She has won several awards including an Academy Awards in the year 2003. She was married by Spike Jonze between the year 1999 and 2003 and Thomas Mars in the year 2011. She has also made several advertisements in ranging from Miss Dior Chérie fragrance, to City of Light fragrance and Marni collection.