Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married Sun-jung Jung (m. 1996), Elizabeth Stone (m. 1981–1993), Najwa Sarkis (m. 1971–1977)
- Full Name William Oliver Stone
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 15, 1946
- Ethnicity Jewish, French
- Occupation Film director, Producer, and Screenwriter
- Children Sean Stone, Tara Chong Stone, Michael Jack Stone
About Oliver Stone
Oliver Stone is an American director and screenwriter with a net worth of approximately $50 million. He is a highly acclaimed director and widely considered as one of the most successful and most influential filmmakers of the last few decades.
He firstly achieved his international recognition and fame by doing movies about Vietnam, such as Platoon and Born on the Fourth of July. He is also notorious for making many movies about conspiracy theories basing them on facts only. Oliver Stone currently has three Academy Awards which makes him one of the most successful director of all time.
Many of his movies were very controversial because they tackled American cultural and political issues, mostly in movies like Natural Born Killers, Nixon and especially JFK. He also has directed famous movies like Wall Street, and he even got an Oscar for his script for movie Midnight Express.
His last few movies were World Trade Center, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and W.