Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Animation, Film Directing
- Birth Place Hollywood, California
- Marital Status Married Nancy Lasseter (m. 1988)
- Full Name John Alan Lasseter
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 12, 1957
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Animator, Film director, Chief Creative Officer, Pixar, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Principal Creative Advisor, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Education California Institute of the Arts, Pepperdine University
- Children Bennett Lasseter, Sam Lasseter, Paul James Lasseter, Jackson Lasseter, Joey Lasseter
About John Lasseter
John Lasseter’s Net Worth is estimated to be about $100 million. Lasseter is a film director, screenwriter and animator. He holds senior positions at Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Animation Studios. He was born in 1957 in Hollywood, CA. He attended Pepperdine University and then the California Institute of Arts. He was inspired by the movie The Sword in the Stone by Disney and decided to pursue his dreams of working in the animation industry.
After graduation, Lasseter began his career as an animator at Walt Disney. He then joined Lucasfilm and worked on the use of CGI Animation. The graphics division of Lucasfilm was sold to Pixar in 1986. Lasseter oversaw many of Pixar’s movies such as Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Cars, A Bug’s life etc. He won awards for Toy Story. After Disney acquired Pixar in 2006, he became the chief creative officer Animation Studio divisions of Pixar and Disney. He was also a principal advisor at the design arm of Disney.