Net Worth: $90 Million
- Source of Wealth Film
- Birth Place Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
- Height 6' 0½" (1.84 m)
- Marital Status Married Susanna Hoffs (m. 1993)
- Full Name Matthew Jay Roach
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 14, 1957
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film director, Producer and Screenwriter
- Education University of Southern California (1986), Eldorado High School, Stanford University
- Children Jackson Roach, Sam Rayfield Roach
About Jay Roach
Jay Roach is a popular American film producer and director with an estimated net worth of $90 million dollars. He was born in New Mexico (Albuquerque), USA on June 14th 1957. Jay Roach’s best known project films are the Meet the Parents and Austin Powers trilogies.
Matthew Jay Roach became a popular director, when he got involved in 1997’s “Austin Powers” trilogy. Since then, Jay Roach has directed and/or produced other films such as “Austin Powers Project in Goldmember”, “K Blows Top”, “Meet the Fockers”, “Meet the Parents”, “50 First Dates”, “Austin Powers Project: The Spy Who Shagged Me”, “Charlie Bartlet”, “Dinner for Schmucks”, “Bruno”, “The Campaign”, “Hitchhiker’s Monumental Guide to the Galaxy” and “Little Fockers”.
Since 2005, Jay has directed some amazing TV movies about politics. He’s also involved into drama and involved HBO’s two most popular films, “Recount” and “Game Change”, both projects of which make him earned Emmy Awards in 2008. Now, Jay and his wife lives in L.A. with their two sons and decided instead of business, to get a master’s degree in USC film production Stanford.