Net Worth: $500 Million
- Source of Wealth Directing
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Debbie Easton (m. 1997), Linda Solomon (m. 1981–1993)
- Full Name James Edward Burrows
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 30, 1940
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film and TV Director
- Education Oberlin College, Yale School of Drama
- Children Ellie Burrows
About James Burrows
Famous television director James Edward Burrows has an estimated net worth of $500 million. He was born on December 30, 1940, in California,U.S.A. Best known for his comic timing and incorporating lighting shoots in television studios, Burrows gained name, fame and money from his famous tv shows Taxi, Cheers, Friends and Will & Grace.
Burrows completed his graduation from Oberlin College and later joined Yale school of drama. He has also appeared in some of his famous shows, in cameo roles. Married to Debbie Easton for the second time in the year 1997, Burrow earlier divorced Linda Solomon, from whom he has three children.
The most honored television director ever in history, Burrows has been nominated for Emmy Awards 24 times since 1980, only excluding the year 1997 and 2004, he won the award five times. Burrows enjoys his work, he says its fun doing comedy shows and will keep directing great shows.