Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Film Directing, Writing and Producing
- Birth Place Palm Springs, California, United States
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married Nancy Wilson (m. 1986–2010)
- Full Name Cameron Bruce Crowe
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 13, 1957
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film director, Producer and Screenwriter
- Children Curtis Wilson Crowe, William James Crowe
About Cameron Crowe
A popular American film director, screenwriter and producer, Cameron Bruce Crowe, was born at Palm Springs, California, in the year 1957. He started his career in 1972 and since then Cameron Crowe’s net worth now is a whopping $35 million.
Before he started his career at the film industry, Cameron worked as a contributing editor for Rolling Stone. His first cover story for that magazine was on The Allman Brothers Band. He still writes for the magazine on a regular basis. Movies like Singles, Say Anything, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and Oscar awarded movies Almost Famous and Jerry Maguire helped him earn wide recognition among the whole film industry. Crowe has also written two books apart from his directorial duties. Currently, Cameron Crowe is closely working with Pearl Jam, a music band, as he is preparing a documentary about their 20th Anniversary. The latest expected offering from Cameron is Deep Tiki expected to begin soon.