Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Marital Status Married (Catherine Martin)
- Full Name Mark Anthony "Baz" Luhrmann
- Nationality Australia
- Date of Birth September 17, 1962
- Ethnicity Australian
- Occupation Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer
- Education St Joseph's Hasting Regional School, St Paul's College, Manly
- Children 2 (Lillian Amanda Luhrmann, William Alexander Luhrmann)
About Baz Luhrmann
Australian producer, screenwriter and film director Baz Luhrmann has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2013. Luhrmann is best recognized for his works on The Red Curtain Trilogy, which include Moulin Rouge!, Romeo + Juliet and Strictly Ballroom. It was in 2008 when he released his film titled Australia. The film starred Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.
In May 2013, he released his most recent film titled The Great Gatsby. As an actor, Baz Luhrmann has appeared in projects such as A Country Practice, Winter of our Dreams, The Bedroom, The Highest Honor and Kids of the Cross. He has also participated in a number of theater projects such as Are You Lonesome Tonight?, Fanshen, Holiday Makers, All’s Well That Ends Well, Dreamplay, Funeral Games, Chamber Music, The Greeks, Once In A Lifetime, Crocodile Creek, and The Conquest of the South Pole.
Mark Anthony Luhrmann was born on September 17, 1962 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Since 1992, he has been married to Catherine Martin with whom he has two children named Lillian and William.