Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth TV Shows
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 6' 0" (1.82 m)
- Marital Status Married Michael Lohan (m. 1985–2007)
- Full Name Donata Melina Nicolette Sullivan
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 15, 1962
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation TV Personality
- Children Lindsay Lohan, Aliana Lohan, Cody Lohan, Michael Lohan Jr.
About Dina Lohan
Dina Lohan’s net worth is estimated at $500 thousand. She is a television personality and an actress whose rise to fame is as a result of being a manager and the mother of pop singer/actress Lindsay Lohan, and her younger daughter Ali Lohan. Ali and Dina Lohan co-starred in Living Lohan, a reality show which debuted on 26th May 2008. Dina was among the executive producers of the show.
She was born on September 15, 1962 in New York City and has Italian and Irish descent. She used to be a dancer and a singer. With Michael Lohan, they have four children: Lindsay , Michael, Ali and Dakota.
Dina has courted controversy and has been subjected to media scruitiny for having her daughter Ali as the star of Living Lohan, and her attitude towards her daughter Lindsay’s drug and alcohol abuse recovery. She insisted Lindsay’s problems were a result of personal choices, and not her (the former) fault, nor the fault of Lindasay’s friends.
Dina also goes by the nicknames Donata Sullivan and The White Oprah.