Net Worth: $9 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing
- Birth Place Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married Tharita Cesaroni (m. 2008), Catherine Keener (m. 1990–2007)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 31, 1963
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director
- Children Clyde Mulroney, Mabel Ray Mulroney, Sally Mulroney
About Dermot Mulroney
Dermot Mulroney’s net worth is $9 million. He is a prominent American actor born in Alexandria Virginia. His parents are Michael and Ellen Mulroney. Dermot attended the Maury Elementary School. He played cello in city youth orchestras and also in school. He also acted in the children’s community theater. As a cellist, he attended the Interlochen Arts camp.
Dermot Mulroney was born on the 31st of October 1963. Most of Dermot’s lead performances are in romantic comedy films. He has appeared in very many movies such as My Best Friend’s Wedding where he acted alongside Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts. And in the 1988 movie Young Guns, he acted together with Emilio Estevez. Later in 1994, he acted alongside Mickey Rourke in the movie The Last Outlaw, a classic movie among many western fans. His fame grew when he starred in the film Long Companion, where he acts as a young man with HIV when the disease was unheard off during its early days.