Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Television, Film
- Birth Place New York City, New York, USA
- Height 6' 0" (1.82 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Téa Leoni)
- Full Name David William Duchovny
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 7, 1960
- Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish, Scottish
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Education Yale University, Princeton University, The Collegiate School, Grace Church School
- Children 2 (Kyd Miller Duchovny, Madelaine West Duchovny)
About David Duchovny
David Duchonvy is television star with a net worth estimated at $60 million that is increasing with every new day. He did his bachelor and masters in English literature and he started working on his Phd also that remain unfinished because he got caught in his acting career.
One of his initial jobs related to television was in a beer commercial. After that he got recurring role in “twin pack” and he also hosted “the Red shoes diary” for some time. In 1993 he secured the role of Special-Agent Fox Mulder for almost 10 years. He also directed few episodes of “x-files” and “bones”.
After that came “Californication” the show debuted on Showtime on August 13, 2007 and follows Hank Moody (David Duchovny), who is a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer’s block which complicates his relationships with his longtime girlfriend Karen.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of David Duchovny's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2010
- Earnings 2000
Salary from Californication
Earning Turned Donation 2000
Earnings when he joined the celebrity edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, which he donated to his chosen charity