Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Height 5' 7" (1.69 m)
- Marital Status Married Lena Yada (m. 2011)
- Full Name David Michael Draiman
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 13, 1973
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Education Fasman Yeshiva High School, Loyola University Chicago
About David Draiman
David Draiman net worth is $10 million. He is a lead singer of hard rock band called Distributed and for the band Device. He is also an American Songwriter known for his percussive singing style and distorted voice and he earned his source of wealth as a singer.
David Draiman was born on 13th March in the year 1973 in Brooklyn, in New York, the United States. He is 40 years of age and his height is 1.69m. He did his schooling from Fasman Yeshiva High School and he attended Loyola University Chicago.
He was voted as number 42 on the Hit Parader list of Top 100 metal vocalists of all the time. He wanted to become a rock star and for this he left his dream of becoming a lawyer. He performed in his band till July 2012 and then announced the band to be on hiatus. Later that year he did another metal/rock project called Device with Geno Lenardo which was a side project.