Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Music Production, Songwriting
- Birth Place Sunderland, England, UK
- Marital Status Married Anoushka Fisz (m. 2001), Siobhan Fahey (m. 1987–1996), Pam Stewart (m. 1973–1977)
- Full Name David Allan "Dave" Stewart
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth 9 September 1952
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Musician, Producer, Songwriter
- Children Django Stewart, Kaya Stewart, Indya Stewart, Sam Stewart
About Dave Stewart
Born David Allan “Dave” Stewart has an estimated net worth of $40 million. Stewart, an English born producer, musician and song writer. He is considered as one of the most successful musicians of all time, due to his his being a part of the band Eurythmics. He was initially a part of the band Rocket Records and was not able to achieve commercial success. It was only after joining Eurythmics along with Annie Lennox in the year 1980 he became very successful and popular.
Eurythmics was very successful and became one of the most popular bands of all time and the duo combination of Stewart and Lennox earned great name in the music world. The duo split in the year 1990 and later joined in the year 1999 to give more hits to the music world. 2005 was a remarkable year for Dave Stewart, as he along with Eurythmics released two sound tracks for “Ultimate Collection” which coincided with the 25th anniversary of the band. The album was a super hit and he earned great name and fame. Apart from music he also ventured in acting and did a small cameo as a hacker in the film “Hackers”.