Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music Performances, Conducting
- Birth Place Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Marital Status Married Elena Bashkirova (m. 1988), Jacqueline du Pré (m. 1967–1987)
- Full Name Daniel Barenboim, KBE
- Nationality Argentinian, Isreali
- Date of Birth November 15, 1942
- Ethnicity Argentinian-Israeli
- Occupation Pianist, Music Conductor
- Children Michael Barenboim, David Arthur Barenboim
About Daniel Barenboim
With an estimated net worth of $50 Million, Daniel Barenboim is a world famous pianist and conductor. Barenboim was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1942. Barenboim has lived all over the world and has citizenship in Argentina, Israel, Palestine and Spain.
At the age of 10, Barenboim began his professional career as a pianist and traveled between Vienna and Rome. By the time Barenboim was in his early teens, he had become a world traveler as he traversed the world as a pianist. In addition to his career as a pianist, Barenboim has conducted symphonies and orchestras at many famed musical venues. His work has been recognized throughout the world and Barenboim has won seven grammy awards for his musical performances and discography. In addition to his musical contributions, Barenboim has made a name for himself as a supporter of Palestinian rights and has denounced the conservative Israeli government. Barenboim has used his concerts as a platform to advocate Palestinian rights by performing in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.