Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Film, Television
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Divorced (Eddie Fisher)
- Full Name Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 8, 1938
- Ethnicity Italian (including Sicilian), Irish, Ashkenazi Jewish
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Editor
- Children 2 (Joely Fisher, Tricia Leigh Fisher)
About Connie Stevens
Connie Stevens is an actress and singer. This American was born on 8th August 1938. Connie Stevens net worth is estimated to be $50 million. Connie Stevens made her money through her acting roles on TV and films over the years. She is best known for her performance in the “Young and Dangerous” (1957) and “Hawaiian Eye” (1959).
In these television series, she was paid $600 and $300 a week respectively. Her parents divorced when she was young. She lived with her grandparents and went to Catholic boarding schools. When she was 12 years old, she was sent to live with family friends in Boonvile, Missouri after witnessing a murder in Brooklyn. After school, she worked as movie extras for sometime before she landed big roles. After signing a contract with the Warner Brothers, she got a role in Hawaiian Eye, a popular detective series. Her role in this TV series is what made her famous. She has been married twice and is the mother of Tricia Leigh Fisher and Joely Fisher.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Connie Stevens's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1959
- Earnings 1957
Weekly salary from Hawaiian Eye
Weekly salary from Young and Dangerous