Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting, Comedy
- Birth Place Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Full Name Thomas B. Kin "Tommy" Chong
- Nationality Canadian, American
- Date of Birth May 24, 1938
- Ethnicity Canadian
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Writer, Director, Producer
- Children Rae Dawn Chong, Robbi Chong, Marcus Chong, Paris Chong, Precious Chong, Gilbran Chong
About Tommy Chong
Tommy Chong is an actor who is perhaps most famous for starring in a number of different movies with Cheech Marin as the Cheech and Chong duo. His current estimated worth is approximately $8 million.
He is a Canadian-American performer who has also spent quite some time as a prominent activist. He gained notoriety for starring in several Cheech & Chong movies. Some of these movies included Up In Smoke (1978) and Nice Dreams (1981). Tommy Chong has also appeared in several television shows throughout his career. He had a recurring role as Leo in That 70s Show, which contributed to some of his rising popularity as an actor.
Chong has continued to prominently support the legalization of marijuana, and remains an activist for this cause to this day. He also appears in different fundraising opportunities supporting candidates for the Democratic party. He is also a writer, having composed a book about the time he spent in jail for a recent conviction.