Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy
- Birth Place Highland Park, Michigan, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Michelle Taylor (m. 1997–2005)
- Full Name Timothy "Tim" Meadows
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 5, 1961
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Wayne State University
- Children Julian Meadows, Isaiah Crosby Meadows
About Tim Meadows
Tim Meadows Net Worth is $16 million. Tim Meadows is an American comedian and actor. He began his career with improvisational comedy performances but got a big break as a cast member of Saturday Night Live and after that he became one of the-longest running cast member of the show, he appeared in the program until 2000.
Meadows’ first film was Coneheads in which he played the role of Athletic Cone. Playing a role in several movies after that including the lead role in The Ladies Man.
Born on February 5, 1961 as Timothy Meadows. He married with Michelle Taylor in July 1997 and divorced in 2005 and he has 2 children from his marriage.