Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Comedy
- Birth Place Longview, Texas, USA
- Marital Status Married Terri Carrington (m. 1993)
- Full Name Rodney Scott Carrington
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 19, 1968
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Musician, Songwriter
- Education Kilgore College
About Rodney Carrington
Rodney Scott Carrington is an American actor, country music artist and stand-up comedian with a net worth is $6 million, a large chunk of which is drawn from his stand-up comedy and from his music. He was given a starring role together with Toby Keith in the movie Beer for my Horses in 2008. Thus far, Rodney Carrington has released six studio albums, as well as 2 greatest hits album.
Born on October 19th 1968 in Longview Texas, Rodney is a comedy artist who augments his comedy with original songs. His maiden album called Hangin’ with Rodney, came in 2008 and was released by Mercury Records. The album was made up of original songs and also comedy. His next album was released in 2000, and it was called Morning Wood.
Morning Wood album managed to sneak in at Top 20 albums for the first time. Also, his single More of a Man made it to singles chart. It reached position No. 71.