Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Acting, Writing
- Birth Place Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married Harlee McBride (m. 1985), Dalia Danoch (m. 1976–1978), Gail Susan Ross (m. 1966–1972)
- Full Name Richard Jay Belzer
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 4, 1944
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor, Writer
- Education Dean College
About Richard Belzer
Richard Belzer has an estimated net worth of $16 million. Richard Belzer is an American author, actor and stand-up comedian and he earned most of his net worth from the NBC police drama in which he portrayed the role of John Munch. He started his career as a newspaper reporter but after his divorce he moved to New York City and here he started working as stand-up comedian.
After that he appeared in many television shows and films and he did small recurring roles in various TV series. In 1993 he got the role of police detective for John Much for Homicide: Life on the-street, Law and order: special Victim-Units and he played this role until 1999. Other than this he did a guest appearance in many other series and played roles in films as well. Other than his acting career he wrote six books.