Net Worth: $17 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy, Writing, Producing
- Birth Place Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, England
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Wade (m. 2012), Alyce Cleese (m. 1992–2008), Barbara Trentham (m. 1981–1990), Connie Booth (m. 1968–1978)
- Full Name John Marwood Cleese
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth October 27, 1939
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
- Education St.Peter's Preparatory
About John Cleese
John Cleese has an estimated net worth of $17 million. He is an English actor, writer, comedian as well as film producer. He acquired this wealth when he was a member of comedy group Monty Python as well as when he was a film actor in several comedies. He got success at Edinburgh Festival Fringe as well as a performer and scriptwriter on The Frost Report. He was born on the 27th of October, 1939 in Weston-super-Mare in Somerset in England. Some of his nicknames are Kim Bread, John Ecles, John Marwood as well as many others.
He went to school at St Peter’s Preparatory and he was a very bright student. He was given prizes for English studies as well as for doing better in sports including boxing and cricket. Once he taught Latin, history, geography, English and science at St Peter before studying for law. He later became one of the script writers and a member of the Footlights Revue A Clump which was very successful. He wrote episodes of the first series of The Doctor. He later wrote six other episodes which became very successful.