Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Kilmarnock, Scotland
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Debra McGrath)
- Full Name Colin Mochrie
- Nationality Canada
- Date of Birth November 30, 1957
- Ethnicity Canadian, Scottish
- Weight 165 (78 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Killarney Secondary School
- Children 1 (Luke Mochrie)
About Colin Mochrie
Canadian comedian and actor Colin Mochrie has an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2012. He is best recognized for his appearance on the U.S. and British versions of the show Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
Colin Andrew Mochrie was born on November 30, 1957 in Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom. He is an alumnus of Killarney Secondary School. Since 1989, he has been married to Debra McGrath. He has a child named Luke Mochrie.
Mochrie has starred in Blackfly, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Drew Carey‘s Green Screen Show, and Getting Along Famously. He guested on The Drew Carey Show, Figure It Out, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, She’s the Mayor, Burnt Toast, The Surreal Gourmet and Little Mosque on the Prairie.
Colin Mochrie has won two out of his five Canadian Comedy Awards nominations. On the other hand, his appearance on This Hour Has 22 Minutes earned him a Writers Guild of Canada award and a Gemini Award.