Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film and Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married to Jamie Lee Curtis
- Full Name Christopher Haden-Guest
- Nationality British-American
- Date of Birth February 5, 1948
- Occupation Comedian, Director, Writer and Actor
- Education The High School of Music & Art and Tisch School of the Arts at NYU
- Children two children
About Christopher Guest
Christopher Guest is the stage name of Christopher Haden-Guest, 5th Baron Harden-Guest, an American comedian, director, writer, and actor with an estimated net worth of $15 million. He was born on February 5, 1948 in New York City, New York, USA, and holds dual British and American citizenship.
, and also performed with bluegrass bands until he took up rock and roll. He then studied acting at New York University’s Graduate Acting Program at the Tisch School of the Arts and graduated in 1971.
Guest is most widely known in Hollywood for writing, directing and starring in several improvisational “mockumentary” films featuring an ensemble cast such as This Is Spinal Tap, Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind and For Your Consideration. He also has a featured role as the evil six-fingered Count Rugen in the film The Princess Bride.
Guest has been married to actress Jamie Lee Curtis since 1984, with whom he adopted two children. The 5th Baron Haden-Guest, he has publicly expressed a desire to see the House of Lords reformed as a democratically elected chamber. He was initially active in the Lords but his career was cut short with the House of Lords Act of 1999.