Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Acting
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married Valerie Vasquez (m. 2010), Kathleen Monica (m. 1992–2002), Kathleen Swanson (m. 1984–1986)
- Full Name Andrew Clay Silverstein
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 29, 1957
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor
- Children Dylan Silverstein, Max Silverstein
About Andrew Dice Clay
Andrew Dice Clay, born Andrew Clay Silverstein, is a comedian and actor that has an estimated net worth of $1 million. His love for comedy started at Pips, a comedy club in Brooklyn. This is where he refined his talent for impressions and telling jokes. After getting gigs at the biggest comedy clubs in Brooklyn, he decided to move to Los Angeles.
In this city he worked at the famous Comedy Store and got roles in small television shows. His big break came in 1986, when he got a recurring role on “Crime Story”. When this ended in 1988 he appeared on Rodney Dangerfield’s special “Nothing Goes Right”. Through this he got his own special on HBO and his career skyrocketed from there.
Over the years he’s done stand-up comedy through DVDs and has also starred in several different television shows. He also appeared on “The Celebrity Apprentice 2” and produced his own broadcast on Sirius radio. He even became the first comedian to sell out shows two nights in a row at Madison Square Garden. He recently signed a book deal and still performs comedy routines in various media outlets.