Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Television, Fashion
- Birth Place Harlem
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Jim Jones)
- Full Name Christine Lampkin
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 23, 1966
- Ethnicity African-American, Cuban
- Weight 140 lbs (63 kg)
- Occupation Designer, TV Personality
About Chrissy Lampkin
Known to be quiet and dependent, Chrissy Lampkin is an American designer and TV star with an estimated net worth of $400 thousand in 2012. Her fondness for designing earned her a job as the fashion designer of Jim Jones who later on became her boyfriend.
After designing clothes, Chrissy Lampkin went on re-designing his recording studio which earned her a career in interior designing. Her career instantly rose to fame when she became a part of “Love and Hip Hop”, a reality TV series aired in VH1 which is currently on its second season. Later in 2011, she became engaged to Jim Jones. In 2012, her own spinoff TV series titled “Chrissy and Mr. Jones” began airing.