Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Football
- Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Peterson (m. 2007–2009), Rhona Unsell (m. 1984), Mary Ann Castle (m. 1973–1983)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 14, 1948
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Former Football Linebacker, Actor
- Education Long Beach Polytechnic High School (1966), St. Augustine High School, Long Beach City College, San Diego State University
About Carl Weathers
Carl Weathers is an actor and former pro football player in Canada and the United States. His net worth is currently $8 million.
Weathers’s most popular roles came when he appeared in the Rocky series as Apollo Creed, Dillon in the movie Predator, and Chubbs Peterson in the movies Little Nicky and Happy Gilmore. Weathers also played his himself in the series Arrested Development, albeit it was an exaggerated version.
Carl Weathers was born in New Orleans in 1948. He went to school and played football at two different colleges. Long Beach City College is where he started and he later transferred to SDSU and played football there. Professionally he played eight games for the Oakland Raiders and eighteen games for the B.C. Lions in Canada. He retired from football in 1974 and decided to follow a different path by becoming an actor.
His first roles came in the blaxploitation films Friday Foster and Bucktown. His first big role came in 1976 when he appeared in the movie Rocky. Weathers is also known for his appearances in numerous action movies like Action Jackson, Predator, and Hurricane Smith.
As of now, Weathers is acting with Old Spice as Brian “Gebo” Fitzgerald for the sponsorship of Tony Stewart who is a NASCAR driver.