Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Movie Directing, Screenwriting, Producing, Acting
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, USA
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married Estelle Reiner (m. 1943–2008)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 20, 1922
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Children Rob Reiner, Annie Reiner, Lucas Reiner
About Carl Reiner
Carl Reiner’s net worth is an estimated $ 70 million. Most of his fortune came from comedy, directing movies acting, producing movies and screen-writing. Reiner was born in 1922, in The Bronx, New York.
Carl Reiner’s uncle was the first entertainer in their family. However, it was his brother Charlie, who motivated him to start attending drama practices, thereby gaining his theatrical skills. He first got into the limelight by performing a number of Broadway Musicals, where he had a lead role in ‘Call Me Mister.’
His stint at comedy began when he teamed up as a comedy duo with Mel Brooks, in 1960. It was played in the Steve Allen’s Show; and it had run further into a series of at five albums, by 1975. From then, he started his movie directing career, premiering with the Dick Van Dyke show. He was ultimately awarded the Mark Twain Prize in 2000, for his contribution to American humor. He has authored several books and a memoir that was launched in 2004.
Carl Reiner was married to the singer Estelle Lebost.