Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Sports, Journalism
- Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Hilary Quinlan)
- Full Name Bryant Charles Gumbel
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 29, 1948
- Ethnicity Louisiana Creole (African, French, some Ashkenazi Jewish, distant Corsican Italian, possibly English)
- Occupation TV Personality, Newscaster
- Education De La Salle Institute, Bates College
- Children 2 (Bradley, Jillian)
About Bryant Gumbel
A sportscaster and a TV journalist, Bryant Gumbel has spent 15 years of his life hosting “The Today’s Show” of NBC.
A graduate of De La Salle Institute based in Chicago, Illinois, Bryant Gumbel’s TV career started in 1972 when she was hired as a sportscaster for the KNBC-TV. As a host and TV personality, Bryant Gumbel was also seen in several TV programs including NBC Nightly News, Sportsman of the Week, Today Show, Dateline NBC, and Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
Bryant Gumbel has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Bryant Gumbel's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2001
Base salary as an anchor in CBS