Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States
- Marital Status Married (Juanita Dorricott)
- Full Name Robert Clark "Bob" Seger
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 6, 1945
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Education Pioneer High School, Lincoln Park High School
- Children 2 (Christopher Cole, Samantha Char)
About Bob Seger
Bob Seger is a rock musician from Michigan and is worth about $45 million. Born in 1945, Seger grew up in Lincoln Park, MI and got his start playing in a number of local rock bands. Known for his drive and his work ethic, Seger played in bars and clubs for years before getting his big break and a record deal.
After jumping from band to band and attempting a solo career, he eventually formed Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, the band that would eventually launch Seger to national recognition with hit songs such as “Night Moves,” “Turn the Page,” and “We’ve Got Tonight,” Seger has received recognition as one of rock and roll’s greatest musicians and songwriters.
Seger’s has not allowed success to get to his head, regularly hiring out-of-work Detroit musicians to back him up on stage.
In 2004, Bob Seger was honoured and inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Additionally, and his hit song “Old Time Rock-and-Roll” is one of the most frequently played jukebox songs of all time.