Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Infomercials
- Age Deceased at 50 years old on 2009-06-28
- Birth Place McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Dee Dee
- Full Name William Darrell "Billy" Mays, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 20, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Infomercial Salesman
- Education West Virginia University, Sto-Rox High School
About Billy Mays
Billy Mays was a very popular TV salesperson for cleaning products. His net worth was $10 Million dollars. He earned this through his company called “Mays Promotions Inc”, doing numerous TV appearances and of course commercials.
Mays was born in McKees Rocks in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, Billy Mays passed away in 2009 from heart disease. His first marriage ended in divorce. His son was 22 years old at the time of his death. He was a production assistant with his father on the TV show “PitchMen”.
Mays was well known for his promotion of the products OxiClean, Kaboom, Orange Glo and plenty of other cleaning and home maintenance products on the Home Shopping Network. He also promoted products through his own company, Mays Promotions, Inc.
A TV series called “PitchMen” documented Billy Mays’ and his business partner Anthony Sullivan’s work. Billy’s highly distinctive, recognizable beard and his passionate sales pitches made him a massive hit in Canada and the US.