Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Game Show, Computer Science, Books
- Birth Place Edmonds, Washington, United States
- Marital Status Married (Mindy Jennings)
- Full Name Kenneth Wayne Jennings III
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 23, 1974
- Occupation Computer Scientist, Author
- Education Brigham Young University, University of Washington, Seoul Foreign School
- Children 1 (Dylan)
About Ken Jennings
American game show contestant and author, Kenneth Wayne “Ken” Jennings III has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Ken Jennings holds the record for the most number of consecutive wins on Jeopardy!. He also holds the record for being the person to have won the most money via American game show participation. He won 74 games in a row on Jeopardy! and, between his winnings from Jeopardy! and various other game shows in which he participated, he earned $3,623,414.29 between 2004 and 2007.Born Kenneth Wayne Jennings III on May 23, 1974 in Edmonds, Washington, United States.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Ken Jennings's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2004
Amount he earned as a contestant on Jeopardy!