Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Books
- Age Deceased at 62 years old on 2011-12-15
- Birth Place Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married Carol Blue (m. 1991–2011), Eleni Meleagrou (m. 1981–1989)
- Full Name Christopher Eric Hitchens
- Nationality English, American
- Date of Birth April 13, 1949
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Writer, Author, Journalist
- Education University of Oxford, The Leys School, Balliol College
- Children Alexander Hitchens, Sophia Hitchens, Antonia Hitchens
About Christopher Hitchens
Christopher Hitchens has a net worth of about two million dollars. Hitchens was a famous British-American author and political commentator. Hitchens was a well known writer from his time at Vanity Fair and The Nation Magazine. Hitchens was viewed by many as one of the leading writers within the atheist movement. He wrote a number of famous biographies about a number of well known world. Hitchens wrote books that were extremely critical of Henry Kissinger, Bill & Hillary Clinton along with Mother Theresa.
Christopher Hitchens’ net worth estimates were likely to climb when sales of his book on George Orwell were announced. Hitchens also wrote a number of columns for the New York Times. The work that he did writing about Thomas Jefferson looked into Jefferson’s true views on slavery, his views on academia and faith as well. Chistopher Hitchens won the Lannan Literary Award and was consistently book to speak on CNN and Fox News as well as other venues.