Net Worth: $1.4 Million
- Source of Wealth Writing books, Physical Training
- Birth Place Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Marital Status Married (Urania)
- Full Name Bob Greene
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 8, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Certified personal trainer, Author, Radio personality
- Education University of Delaware, University of Arizona
- Children 1 (Kylee)
About Bob Greene
Bob Greene is an American fitness trainer and exercise physiologist which has an estimated net worth of $1.4 million.
Bob Greene was known for his best-selling books about weight loss, diet and health. Two of his books was co-authored by Oprah Winfrey. He is the creator of Best Life, a diet and fitness plan and he sells a line of butter substitute called Best Life Foods.
He has a radio show on Oprah and Friends satellite radio network and a copntributor of O Magazine. Greene appeared as a frequent guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Bob Greene was born on December 8, 1958 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. He graduated from University of Delaware and took up physical education. Then, he went to University of Arizona and received his master’s degree in exercise physiology. He is married to Urania and has a daughter named Kylee.