Net Worth: $80 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Bjørkåsen, Ballangen, Norway
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss of Plauen
- Full Name Anni-Frid, Princess Reuss, Countess of Plauen
- Nationality Norwegian, Swedish, German
- Date of Birth November 15, 1945
- Ethnicity Norwegian
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Children Ann Lise-Lotte Fredriksson, Hans Ragnar Fredriksson
About Anni-Frid Lyngstad
The former ABBA lead singer is estimated to have a net worth of $80 million according to Swiss newspapers. Her previous earnings came from the record sales of over 370 million albums and live shows while performing for one of the most successful pop groups in the world between 1972 -1982. Her wealth multiplied after she married Prince Ruzzo Reuss who was an architect living in Switzerland and a member of a German royal lineage.
Anni-Frid was born in Narvik, Norway in 1945. Her mother was Norwegian and her father was German. In 1947, she and some members of her family moved to Sweden fearing reprisals against previous German occupation. She started her singing career early and won the Swedish National Talent in 1967. Her first album was titled “Frida” and received critical acclaim upon release in 1971. In 1972, she formed ABBA together with her friends Agnetha, Benny, and Bjorn, taking the first letters of their names to create the acronym.
She currently lives in Swizterland with Henry Smith, the 5th Viscount of Hambleden after her husband Prince Reuss died in 1999. Her main occupation is charity work.