Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Shows, Cuisine
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Deanna Brown
- Full Name Alton Crawford Brown
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 30, 1962
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation television personality, celebrity chef, author, actor, and cinematographer
- Education New England Culinary Institute, University of Georgia
- Children Zoey Brown
About Alton Brown
Alexander Clark Alton Brown, the star and creator of “Good Eats” on Food Network, has a net worth of 3 million dollars.
This American author and actor is best known for hosting food programs showcasing scientific cooking techniques, or cookbooks in the same venue. He has subsequently made money as a celebrity chef and a commentator on “Iron Chef America”. Additional commercial work has pulled in some earnings, too.
Alton Brown was born on July 30th, 1962 in Los Angeles. He graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in cinematography and began a career behind the camera. However, after watching many cooking shows that he felt had no flair, Brown decided to try his own hand. He had acquired a love of cooking from his family and put that to use on screen, and the rest is history.
Alton Brown makes the majority of his present day net worth from hosting duties on cooking programs.