Net Worth: $75 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married Stine Schyberg (m. 2000), Kelly Van Halen (m. 1984–1996), Valeri Kendall (m. 1983–1984)
- Full Name Alexander Arthur "Alex" Van Halen
- Nationality Dutch, American
- Date of Birth May 8, 1953
- Ethnicity Dutch
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
About Alex Van Halen
Alex Van Halen is the drummer of the famous band Van Halen and has a net worth of $75 million. Alex Van Halen was born on May 8, 1953 and has a brother named Eddie.
Alex and his brother Eddie Van Halen are the founding members of the Van Halen band which was formerly known as Mammoth. They were both born in the Netherlands but later on moved to California. Alex practiced guitar, but later became more skillful with the drums which eventually became his role in the band. They formed the band together with David Lee Roth and Michael Anthony on 1974.
Gene Simmons of the band KISS discovered their impressive performance and he willingly paid for their first demo tape. Their first self-titled album launching under Warner Brothers on 1978 had became a big hit and considered one of the best and most successful debut albums that brought the essence of hard rock into the musical mainstream.