Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5′ 7″ (1.71 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Mike Wayans)
- Full Name Vanessa Simmons
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 5, 1983
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Model, Reality Television Star, Entrepreneur, Host
- Education St. John's University
- Children 1 (Ava Marie Jean)
About Vanessa Simmons
American actress, model, reality television star and entrepreneur,Vanessa Lee-Anna Simmons has an estimated net worth of $8 million. She is the oldest child of Hip-Hop icon Rev Run, and is best known for portraying herself on the MTV reality show Run’s House. She is also a Ford model who co-created a line of shoes called Pastry Kicks with her sister Angela Simmons.
Vanessa Simmons has earned her net worth through her acting roles in soaps as well as appearances in reality television shows, including Daddy’s Girls and Run’s House. Her fortune is also earned through her pastry footwear. She made her film debut in Speed Dating, with Wesley Jonathan. She was born as Vanessa Lee-Anna Simmons on August 5, 1983.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Vanessa Simmons's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2007
The estimated sales of Pastry Kicks sneaker line by Vanessa and Angela Simmons as 2007