Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Paducah, Kentucky, U.S.
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status N/A
- Full Name Rumer Glenn Willis
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 16, 1988
- Ethnicity Scottish, English, German, Welsh, French, Cherokee
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress
- Education University of Southern California
- Children N/A
About Rumer Willis
, Rumer Willis debuted onscreen with two roles opposite her mother: a bit part at the age of six in the ensemble seriocomedy “Now and Then” (1995, billed as Willa Glen), and a more substantial supporting role as Moore’s onscreen daughter in the notorious (but lucrative) Andrew Bergman farce “Striptease” (1996). Willis’ show-business activity grew prolific in the late 2000s; the summer of 2008 witnessed her debut as a jazz vocalist at Teddy’s on Hollywood Boulevard, and at around the same time, the then-19-year-old actress graced the casts of several films, including a supporting role in the comedy “The House Bunny”, opposite Anna Faris. She has worked with her father twice, in “The Whole Nine Yards” in 2000 and “Hostage” in 2005.
Rumer Willis has earned her net worth by acting roles in movies and Television programs. Born in on August 16, 1988 in Paducah, Kentucky, and Raised in Idaho.