Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music, Modeling
- Birth Place Hounslow, London, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 4 1/2" (1.64 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Jeremy Healy)
- Full Name Patricia Jude Francis "Patsy" Kensit
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth March 4, 1968
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Singer, Actress, Model
- Education Corona Theatre School
- Children 2 (Lennon Gallagher, James Kerr)
About Patsy Kensit
English singer, model and actress Patsy Kensit has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her appearance on the film, Lethal Weapon 2.
Patsy Kensit was born Patricia Jude Francis Kensit on March 4, 1968 in Hounslow, London, England. She has been married and divorced four times. Her first marriage was to Dan Donovan, then to Jim Kerr which only lasted for four years. Her third husband was Liam Gallagher with whom he has a son, and from 2009 through 2010, she was married to Jeremy Healy.
Debuting in the industry in 1972, Patsy Kensit has appeared on numerous film and television projects. Some of her most notable appearances were on Silas Marner, Top of the Pops, Lethal Weapon 2, Absolute Beginners, Twenty-One, The One and Only as well as Angels & Insects.
As a singer, she is a part of the Eighth Wonder band which released two top hits. Their single “I’m Not Scared” reached #7 on British music charts, while “Cross My Heart” single peaked at #13 on British charts.