Net Worth: $12 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 7½" (1.71 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Tao Ruspoli)
- Full Name Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Nationality American-Irish
- Date of Birth March 10, 1984
- Ethnicity Irish, English, Scottish, Sephardic Jewish, German, Northern Irish
- Weight 115 lbs (52 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Model
- Education Phillips Academy, Gaiety School of Acting, Georgetown Day School
- Children None
About Olivia Wilde
American actress and model, Olivia Wilde has an estimated net worth of $12 million. The D.C.-born Wilde — not a blood relation to the famous writer Oscar Wilde, as is commonly assumed, but one inspired by him, was launched into show business by playing the role of Jewel Goldman, the female lead of Jerry Bruckheimer’s short-lived Fox drama Skin (2003). She began acting in the early 2000s, and has since appeared in a number of film and television shows, including roles in the serial-drama The O.C. and The Black Donnellys. Wilde was ranked #1 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 in 2009 .
Born Olivia Jane Cockburn on March 10, 1984 in New York City, New York, United States. Wilde has dual citizenship in the United States and Ireland.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Olivia Wilde's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2011
Market of her home in Venice, California