Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Olivia J. Thirlby
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 6, 1986
- Ethnicity English, Jewish
- Weight 120 lbs (54.5 kg)
- Occupation Actress
- Education Friends Seminary, French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Children None
About Olivia Thirlby
Best known as Leah in the 2007 film titled Juno, Olivia Thirlby is an American actress with a personal net worth amounting to $2 million in 2012. She is also known for her role as Cassandra Anderson in Dredd and Natalie in The Darkest Hour.
In June 2008, she was named as Hollywood’s New Wave by the Vanity Fair Magazine. While still in high school, she was offered a role in The Secret but her TV and film debut only came in 2006 when she appeared on Kidnapped and United 93 respectively.
Subsequently, Olivia Thirlby began appearing in a number of film, stage and TV projects which include The Wackness, Pineapple Express, Farragut North, Bored To Death, The Manners of Madness, The Movie, The No Game, Nobody Walks and The Other Side.