Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Daniel Christopher Allison)
- Full Name Monica Gregg Brokaw
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 30, 1971
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actress
- Education Euclid High School
- Children 3 (Daniel Potter, Molly Brigid Allison, Liam Potter)
About Monica Potter
American actress Monica Potter has an estimated net worth of $3 million. She is perhaps best known for her appearance in films such as Saw, Along Came A Spider, Patch Adams, and Con Air. She also portrayed the role of Kristina Braverman on Parenthood.
Monica Gregg Brokaw was born on June 30, 1971 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Since childhood, it was Potter’s dream of becoming an actress someday. From 1990 to 1998, she was married to Tom Potter with whom she has two children named Daniel and Liam Potter. Since 2005, she has been married to Daniel Christopher Allison with whom she has a daughter, Molly Brigid Allison.
As an actress, Potter debuted into the industry with her portrayal of role as Sharon Newman in The Young and the Restless soap opera. The same role won her a Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Drama Supporting Actress.
From 2004 to 2005, she played the role of Lori Colson in 21 episodes of Boston Legal. This won her a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series. She also appeared in 13 episodes of the TV series Trust Me as Sarah Krajicek-Hunter.