Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Jordan Gibbs)
- Full Name Margaret Theresa Bradley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 14, 1931
- Ethnicity German, African America
- Occupation Actress
- Education Wendell Phillips High School
- Children 3
About Marla Gibbs
Marla Gibbs has an estimated net worth of $2 Million. At the age of 13, this popular actress was already married and before she became a professional actress, Marla Gibbs already has three children to his ex-husband Jordan Gibbs.
For more than 50 years of being in the acting industry, Marla Gibbs is best remembered with her role as Florence Johnston, the sarcastic made of George and Louise Jefferson in the show The Jeffersons. Together with Belinda Tolbert, Marla Gibbs is the only surviving cast of The Jeffersons after the death of Sherman Hemsley in July 2012.
She also played a role in the TV series 227 and she was casted in the film titled Madea’s Witness Protection. Presently, she is portraying the role of Grandma Eddy in the sitcom The First Family.