Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Stage
- Birth Place Ilford, London, England
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Beverley Cross)
- Full Name Dame Margaret Natalie "Maggie" Smith
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth December 28, 1934
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Actress
- Education Oxford High School
- Children 2 (Chris, Toby)
About Maggie Smith
Born as Margaret Natalie Smith on the 28th of December 1934, Maggie Smith is an English stage, TV and film actress with an estimated net worth of $8 million in 2012. Debuting in 1952, this multi-awarded actress still continues to appear on TV and film project even after 60 years. Throughout her over 6-decade career, Maggie Smith has received lots of awards from some world-renowned award winning bodies which include 2 Academy Award, 7 BAFTA Awards, 3 Emmy Awards, 1 Tony and 3 Golden Globe Awards.
Maggie Smith can be seen TV, film and stage projects such as Othello, The Clash of the Titans, The Prime of Miss Brodie, California Suite, Travels with my Aunt, Gosford Park, A Room With A View, Hook and Downtown Abbey. She is most popular with her role as Professor Minerva McGonagall in the world renowned hit film series Harry Potter.