Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Fashion Designing, Television
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois
- Height 5' 6" (1.69 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Michael Misick)
- Full Name LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 23, 1967
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight 120 lbs (55 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Fashion Designer
- Education Eastern Illinois University, Thornridge High School, Kenwood Academy
- Children 1 (Kai Morae)
About LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
American fashion designer and actress LisaRaye McCoy-Misick has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2012. She is best recognized as Diana Armstrong in the film, The Player Club. She also portrayed Neesee James in the sitcom All Of Us. She also took a role in a romantic comedy series as Keisha Greene.
LisaRaye McCoy was born on September 23, 196 in Chicago Illinois. She was previously married to Michael Misick. The couple got married in 2006, but divorced in 2008. She has a daughter named Kai Morae from her previous relationship. Together with her daughter Kai, LisaRaye McCoy currently appears on the reality TV show LisaRaye: The Real McCoy which is aired on TV One. LisaRaye McCoy also appeared on other projects such as Hawthorne, Contradictions of the Heart, The Proud Family Movie, Envy, Beauty Shop, Gang of Roses, Love Chronicles, Go for Broke, Civil Brand, Date From Hell, All About You, Rhapsody, The Parent Hood, and In The House.
In addition to being an actress, LisaRaye McCoy is also an entrepreneur and fashion designer. In 2005, two of her fashion lines, XRaye and Luxe & Romance were launched. In 2011, “The LisaRaye Collection”, her jean collection was launched. In summer of the same year, “LisaRaye Glamour” hair line was introduced.