Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Stage
- Birth Place New Haven, Connecticut.
- Height 5' 6" (1.66 m)
- Marital Status Married (Sam Handel)
- Full Name Lauren Ambrose
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 20, 1978
- Ethnicity Italian, English, German, Irish
- Weight 130lbs (59 kg)
- Occupation Actress
- Education Boston University Tanglewood Institute, Wilbur Cross High School
- Children 1 (Orson)
About Lauren Ambrose
Lauren Ambrose is an American stage, film and TV actress with an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2012. Known for her impressive portrayal of Claire Fisher in Six Feet Under, this role earned her two Emmy Award nominations for Best Actress in a Supporting Role category.
Her most famous projects include Law & Order, In & Out, Psycho Beach Party, and Can’t Hardly Wait. On theater, she has appeared as Juliet in Shakespeare in the Park’s performance of Romeo and Juliet in 2007. A year before that, she debuted into stage when she was selected to join the cast of the revival of Awake and Sing! at the Lincoln Center Theater. She has also played the role of Amelia in Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
In 2011, she was part of the cast of the seven out of ten episodes of Torchwood: Miracle Day where she played the role of Jilly Kitzinger. Her performance on the show earned Lauren Ambrose a Best Supporting Actress In Television Saturn Award nomination.